Spicy Watermelon Salsa Summer Sausage
- 6 Premio Hot Italian sausages
- 2 cups watermelon, diced
- 1/2 cup onions, diced
- 1 cup cucumbers, chopped
- 5 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1/4 TSP. sea salt
- 1/4 TSP. black pepper
|How to make Spicy Watermelon Salsa Summer Sausage:
1. In a large bowl, combine the watermelon, cucumbers, onions, lime juice, jalapeno, basil, parsley, salt and pepper, to make a cool topping.
2. Slice sausage in half and grill until done.
3. Top sausages with salsa mixture.
4. Sprinkle crumbled feta cheese over sausage and salsa. Serve with good Italian bread and enjoy the taste of summer!
Submitted by: Ellen M.
Summer 2013 Grilling Recipe Contest