|How to make Stuffed Poblanos Ole!:
1. Roast peppers on grill until blackened; remove and seal in plastic bag until cool.
2. Prepare rice according to package directions.
3. Brown and drain hamburger meat; cook according to package directions.
4. Grill sausage according to package directions.
5. Combine meats with 2 cups of rice.
6. Peel skins from peppers and remove seeds. Stuff peppers with meat and rice mixture.
7. Bake stuffed peppers in oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes; add sauce and cheese and bake for additional 20 minutes until bubbly hot.
8. Top with sour cream, chopped avocado, salsa and shredded lettuce. Ole!
Submitted by: Jean E.
Summer 2013 Grilling Recipe Contest