How to make Stuffin’ Mushroom Dip:
1. Sauté butter, celery, onion, garlic and mushrooms until soft, about 5 minutes.
2. Cook Chicken Sausage according to package directions; crumble and set aside.
3. Combine cheese with sautéed vegetables. Add 1 cup of bread crumbs and the sausage.
4. Pour mixture into a bowl and add Dippin’ Chips around the top (like a crust).
5. Pour 3 Tbsp. of melted butter over top and bake at 350 degrees (F) for 30 minutes.
6. Serve with more Dippin’ Chips and enjoy!
Submitted by: Susan D.