How to make Supreme Pizza Dip:1. In a skillet, brown Premio Sweet/Mild Italian sausage until done, according to package directions; drain.
2. Add pepperoni and cook until heated through; set aside.
3. In a medium sauté pan, add 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Add garlic, onion and bell pepper and sauté until done. Add basil and oregano at end, just until fragrant.
4. In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, ricotta cheese, mayonnaise and 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese until blended.
5. In a separate bowl, mix sausage, pepperoni and sautéed vegetables.
6. In a 9 x 13 baking dish, place 1 thin layer of pizza sauce, 1 layer meat and veggies and 1 layer ricotta/cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers, ending with meat mixture.
7. Top with remaining pizza sauce and chopped artichoke hearts. Bake in a preheated oven at 375 degrees (F) until bubbly.
8. Top with remaining mozzarella and place back in oven until melted. Serve with Dippin’ Chips.
Submitted by: Niki P.