|How to make Sweet n Savory Sausage:
1. Grill sausage according to package directions.
2. In a frying pan, add chopped onions to pan and cook.
3. In a separate frying pan, add 4 slices of ban and fry until crisp. Add scallions; drain and set aside.
4. Prepare muffin mix as directed on box.
5. Add bacon, scallions and oregano to mix.
6. Place muffin mix, by the TBSP, onto the hot skillet.
7. Cook muffins until slightly browned (don’t overcook or they’ll be dry).
8. Plate the sausage with the onions on top, with 2 muffins on the side and drizzle with honey. Enjoy!
Submitted by: Cheryl L.
Summer 2013 Grilling Recipe Contest