|How to make Sweet & Sassy Strawberry Sausage Kabobs:
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Cut potatoes in half, toss in olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on grill for 8-10 minutes until tender; allow to cool and cut into wedges.
3. Place sausage on grill for 5 minutes; flip and grill for additional 3-5 minutes. Remove from grill, cool slightly and slice.
4. Thread skewers with sausage, peppers, potato wedges and strawberries.
5. Brush with preserves and season with red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
6. Grill kabobs for 4-5 minutes per side.
Yields: 2 servings
Submitted by: Dee G.
Summer 2013 Grilling Recipe Contest