How to make The Premio Sausage Mobster:
1. Remove casings from 5 sausages. Place in a large skillet on medium/high heat. Add onions and garlic and cook until brown.
2. Add baby Bella mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add Marsala wine, bring to a boil and cook until all wine is absorbed, stirring frequently.
4. Remove from heat and add sun-dried tomatoes.
5. In a medium microwave safe bowl, add butter, whipping cream, garlic, salt and pepper. Cook in microwave for 3 minutes, stirring after each minute.
6. Add parmesan cheese, stir well and then cook for another 90 seconds.
7. Take pizza crust or dough and place into a 14-inch pizza pan. Sprinkle crust with 1 cup of Italian blend cheese.
8. Top with sausage mixture and drizzle evenly with parmesan sauce.
9. Top with remaining cheese and sprinkle with Italian seasoning blend.
10. Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 20 minutes or until it’s done to your desire.
Recipe submitted by Rebecca B.
Other Premio Sausages you can use in this recipe:
Premio Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage