How to make The Premio Stamina:
1. Peel and cut onion into half then slice thinly. Cut each Premio Sweet/Mild Italian Sausage into 6-7 pieces. Peel and cut potato into 1” x 1” cube.
2. In a skillet, heat canola oil. Pan-fry potatoes until tender and crisp. Drain and set aside.
3. In a separate skillet, heat mayonnaise. When mayonnaise starts to melt, add minced garlic. Cook over medium until tender.
4. Add sausage to mayonnaise and garlic skillet and cook until sausages are browned and cooked through.
5. Once sausages are cooked, add potatoes, stir and pour in soy sauce. Toss to coat. Turn off heat and sprinkle minced parsley.
Recipe submitted by Hidemi W.