How to make Thirst and One (Brat and Beer Dip):
1. In a large saucepan, combine cheeses, sauerkraut and beer, and heat on low heat, stirring often.
2. Remove casing from Premio Bratwurst and cook in a medium skillet until no longer pink, about 5-7 minutes. Add cooked bratwurst to cheese mixture.
3. Add onions to skillet and cook on medium-low heat for 4-5 minutes; add to cheese mixture, stirring to combine.
4. Finely cook the bacon. Chop and add to cheese mixture.
5. Once all ingredients have been added, increase heat to medium and stir constantly. Continue cooking until cheese has melted and bubbly. Serve with Super Grains Dippin’ Chips.
Submitted by: Linda C.