How to make Warm & Spicy Amalfi Coast Dip & Spread:
1. In a skillet, heat up the olive oil. Remove Premio Tomato, Garlic & Rosemary sausage from casings and add to olive oil; sauté, chopping up with edges of spatula into small pieces. Drain off grease and set aside to cool completely.
2. In a separate large bowl, place tomato sauce, chopped artichokes, tuna, chopped olives, chopped marinated mushrooms and chopped Giadiniera; stir until well blended.
3. Add red wine vinegar and reserved juice of artichokes; mix and stir again. Taste and add salt and pepper to your taste.
4. Once sausage has completely cooled, add to vegetable/tuna mixture and stir well. Cover and refrigerate overnight (can be refrigerated up to two days).
5. When ready to serve, reheat dip until just warm. Pour into a serving dish and serve with Veggie Dippin’ Chips. Enjoy and expect rave reviews!!
Submitted by: Nancy J.