How to make White Elegance Pizza:
• Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
• Brush your pre-made crust well with extra virgin olive oil, cover completely.
• In a 2 qt. mixing bowl, combine all remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix until well blended. Put your pizza crust on a pizza stone if you have one, if not use a heavy pizza pan.
• Spread this mayo mixture evenly over the pizza crust. Bake in your preheated oven until the crust is nice and crisp and the topping is melted and bubbling well, about 12 minutes, but ovens vary.
• Let cool slightly and cut into wedges with pizza cutter or kitchen shears. This pizza is awesome served with a light salad as a main meal, and works extremely well as an appetizer cut into smaller wedges as well.
Prices may vary based on the store, location, and time of year. Cooking & Preparation time may also vary.